Vintage OMC Snowmobiles

Forums

Forum Home > Snowmobiles > Evinrude Skimmer Snowmobiles

Dan

I have four Evinrude Skimmer Snowmobiles for sale or trade. Plus one Johnson JX 650 as well. All turn over, and are restorable, or parts, which ever you prefer. I also have some extra parts to go wih them. Plus I have three 1968 Johnson Skee-Horse snowmobiles, two are runners and the other is a complete parts sled. I also still have a 1969 Johnson Skee-Horse that is a runner, as well. I also still have a Johnson Cutter. I also have a 1970 Johnson Skee-Horse that is complete and could be restored. I also have a good hood with windshield, for a 1970 Johnson Skee-Horse. Have some other parts for a 1970 Johnson Skee-Horse as well. Then I also have some Evinrude Skeeter sleds, a 1969 Skeeter that is a runner, a 1971 that is a runner, a 1973 Evinrude Quiet Flite Rotary 35 that is a runner. I also have some Evinrude Skimmers for parts, I have a 1969, a 1970, and three 1971 Skeeters for parts. Plus some other parts for these as well. Anybody interested, make me a offer on everything, or I would trade for  nice ATV Four wheeler that is a four wheel drive, and has electric start and reverse. Any questions? Feel free to ask.

June 19, 2010 at 8:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

'Rude Addict

what are the skimmers (400,440, or 650) also are the slide or bogie suspensions? what do you want for the jx 650? thanks

December 14, 2010 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dan

Actually, upon further inspection of the Skimmers and the JX, they aren't worth selling. Not as good as I thought they were, after all. They need so much other work, that they wouldn't be worth fixing. They look nice and that is all. So to be honest with you, the Skimmers and the JX are going to the junk yard. They don't care what condition they are in. However, i do have 2 1968 Johnson Skee-Horse Snowmobiles, and one for parts, and 1 1969 Evinrude Skeeter, if you would be interested. I also have a Johnson Phantom Rotary for parts. I also have one 1968 Evinrude Skeeter. If interested let me know. Thank you.

December 15, 2010 at 6:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

'Rude Addict

I'm mainly looking for parts for the Skimmers / JX's I already have. I could really use a 650 engine or parts of one as I'm currently building a Skimmer 650. I could also use a track and the slide suspension if its any good at all. I can replace the sliders easy enough. Would you be interested in parting them out? where are you located?

thanks

December 15, 2010 at 7:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.